There are many ways carpeting in your home or place of business can get damaged. Some causes are unique to Florida, and some are common. There is a lot you can do yourself, but often professional carpet care is necessary. This is especially true for larger areas and tougher problems.
The most common issues that owners of carpeted floors run into are damage from pets and pests, stains and smells. High foot traffic can also leave carpet floors looking tired and worn. Some damage tends to happen at once while other accumulates over time. Our carpet cleaning services can bring your floors back to life. We handle both residential and commercial carpet cleaning.
Our Carpet Cleaning Process
We have ten steps in every Elite Services Quality cleaning process that are almost always the same no matter which task we take on
- Pre-inspection – Before our elite carpet cleaners start any work, a certified technician performs an inspection. First, we examine your carpets to determine the best approach to the problem. We need to check for stains, odors but also take a look at the carpet material. That way we will know how to perform dirty carpet cleaning in the best way possible.
- Power Pre-Vacuuming – If necessary, we remove any furniture that might be covering the carpeting after the initial inspection. Then we start with power vacuuming. With the help of specialized, high power tools, we take out as many dry particles as we can from carpets.
- Furniture Moving – Sofas, chairs, and tables that do not have breakables or electronics on them are carefully moved.
- Specialty Spot Pretreatment – Difficult spots as well as pet stains are pre-treated with special solvents to exponentially increase removal.
- Pre- Spray – Next, we begin to apply a chemical for preconditioning. This compound helps to break down stubborn stains from food, pets, etc. Then we rinse the carpet and use special tools to perform a deep carpet cleaning.
- Pre-Groom – Carpet is to be pre-groomed to further loosen traffic area soil, as needed.
- Soil Extraction, Rinse, and Neutralizer – The loosened soil is then thoroughly extracted and the carpet is pH balanced.
- Post- Spot Treatment – Treatment of speciality spots such as Kool-Aid and ink is included.
- Post-Groom – The carpet pile is set in one direction for faster drying.
- Post-Clean Inspection – Once we finish with the necessary cleaning procedures, we inspect everything with our client. That way we can be sure that customers get quality carpet cleaning.
- Carpet cleaning: Florida weather can be unforgiving because of flooding, hurricanes, and high humidity. Since we’ve seen and handled a lot of damage over the years, we know how to fix almost anything.
- Carpet stretching: Carpet stretching is needed to correct an improper installation. On initial installation the carpet should be power stretched. Sadly most installers never power stretch the carpet. Elite Services Quality Clean has the certifications, skill, and experience to correct the improper installation.
- Carpet repairs: Our expert team can perform a variety of different carpet repairs during cleaning. We have experience with flood damage, accumulated wear and tear, as well as burns, tears, and wrinkles.